Standard Music License (Sync License)
(Youtube, Personal Use, Home Videos, Podcast, Student Projects)
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH THIS LICENSE
- The Music Standard License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non- exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the musical work (Item) you have selected, on the following terms.
- You are licensed to use the Item in one of the following ways (Allowed Use), in unlimited applications (Unlimited projects): synchronisation with an audio-visual or audio-only work, to create unlimited End Products that incorporates the Item as well as other things, so that it is larger in scope and different in nature than the Item.
3.There are no restrictions on views or impressions of an End Product containing the Item. For example, there can be unlimited Internet views or page impressions of an End Product.
- You can modify or manipulate the Item, or combine the Item with other works, to suit your End Product. The resulting works based on the Item are subject to the terms of this license. You cannot claim ownership of the Item, whether it’s in original form or altered under this clause.
- Under this license you may make allowed variations of an End Product and distribute an End Product through multiple mediums (i.e. Social Media, Youtube, Personal Website, Vimeo)
WHAT YOU CANNOT DO WITH THIS LICENSE
- You can’t redistribute the Item as a musical item, as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items (such as an audio compilation), and even if you modify the Item. You can’t redistribute the Item as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the redistribution is for free
- You must not permit an end user to extract the Item and use it separately from an End Product.
- You can’t claim trademark or service mark rights over the Item within an End Product.
- You Cannot use the item for anything that accrues monetary gain, excluding a monetized youtube video (I don’t content ID any of the music on this website). This Includes, but is not limited to; commercial use, advertising, films, tv, broadcasting, branded content.
- You can only use the Item for lawful purposes.
- This license can be terminated if you breach it and don’t remedy the breach. If terminated, you must stop the Allowed Use, which includes no longer making copies of or distributing an End Product until you remove the Item from it.
- The author of the Item retains ownership of the Item but grants you the license on these terms. You can’t claim ownership of the Item, even if modified, for example through content identification systems.
- This license is between the author of the Item and you, no other body is a party to this license.
- This License is non-transferable
Version 1.0, effective date: 12/15/2019